Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday morning

T1 is a night owl and prefers to sleep late. Some days this is a nuisance if we need to be somewhere but mostly it works for us because it gives me time to get a few chores done and spend some time with T2 on her own. This morning while he slumbered we did another picnic plate word game.






Working her way around the word spiral reading the words from the book in the centre. This morning she wasn't really in the mood and it was a bit like pulling teeth but she did it and despite her complaints and her scowl I could see she was proud of herself and she did a great job reading the book with minimal help from me.

I have 3 more dough balls in the fridge from when I made the focaccia yesterday. I'm thinking they might become pizzas this evening so I need to whip up some pizza sauce. I'm going to try this recipe.

No comments: