Saturday, May 9, 2009

Consumed with moving

We move in less than 3 weeks and there's so much to do. The dog had surgery (minor) but now has an infection (not so minor), trying to decide if T1 should stay in the school system or be homeschooled as Asperger's is now affecting him more greatly - especially combined with ADD and a learning disability and despite being 'gifted' he is falling behind as he doesn't complete his work and therefore gets low grades and the social aspects of school and becoming stressfuol for him as well as us. He's got a sleep clinic appointment coming up, T2 needs an adenoidectomy (no biggy but still a worry), I recently had a biopsy (negative thank goodness). G's work load has increased so his day is stressful - all these little things are adding up and toss in a house move to a town where we know no one and really don't know what to expect and I feel like my head is spinning.

Having barfed all that out (unintentionally) I hope to be back in June between the house move and my parents arrival from UK for a 3 week visit (yay can't wait!!).

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Good luck with the move and everything else...

A said...

thanks MaryAnne : )

Rachel H. said...

good luck!
I love your blog, so many wonderful ideas for me to try with my kiddos, thank you for taking the time to share your ideas!

A said...

Thanks Rachel : )

Netspartyof6 said...

Wow, I was wondering how you have been.. I hope the moves goes smoothly and that you come to a peaceful decision on T1.. As for T2, I think Koda will have to have the same surgery.. Sierra and Ry both had to have it.. You are in my thoughts.. Tons of hugs..