Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Mom Time - a different spin...

I've been having some very special More Mom Time - Mum actually. My Mum has been visiting from England (leaving my Dad behind this time). We don't get to see her very often so her visits are like gold dust. She has been here for 2 weeks and unfortunately has to return to UK tomorrow. We will all miss her terribly. It seems that no matter how old I am, time with my Mum means as much as it did when I was young - actually it means more because I know now to cherish it. I hope my children feel this way about time with me when they are older. Hopefully they won't pack their life in a suitcase and move 3,500 miles away like I did 16 years ago today. Hopefully it won't be too many months before I am able to have some More Mum Time : )

No comments: