Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!!



My first born T1 turned 12 today. I am in major denial -wasn't I just 12 myself a couple of years ago????? It was a low key day which suits T1 but it was a good day with gifts and chinese food and home made cake with funky frosting.

Tomorrow is what I consider to be the beginning of the year. I can never think past January 8 and T1's Birthday and wait until at least the 9th before considering any resolutions or planning ahead. After thinking and researching for a long time - I have decided to go vegan - or at least try to. I have been vegetarian for over 20 years and now it's time to take the next step. The hardest thing will be that T1 loves cheese. I love cheese. We will still have cheese in the house for him. I have no will power. Yikes!

Other resolutions - be more present, get outside more, try new recipes, show my appreciation and love more, blog more, keep on top of clutter, lose cough cough pounds, turn 40, take better care of myself, smile more.

No comments: